Hi! Wednesday is Valentines Day! Our class will do an exchange. Please have your child bring in a decorated box or bag to receive their Valentine’s Day treats. There are 25 children in our class. Please do not worry about individually addressing each treat/gift. Have your child simply do something like this:
This will help save some time (and a little Valentine’s Day chaos).
- Winter Break begins next week – February 19th – 23rd! Do something fun!
- Six Flags Reading logs are due soon! You may turn them in before the break, but no later than February 26th, the Monday we return from break.
- Please return all progress report receipts (the blue 1/2 sheets attached to your child’s progress report) by Monday, February 12th.
- Friday is Dress Down Day! Dress down for $1.
- Spelling Test on Sort 11 will be this Tuesday!
- There is a math test on Friday for “Comparing Fractions”.