Updates, Events, Field Trips and More!
Barnes and Noble Night! We are excited to announce our 3rd annual Barnes and Noble Night on Tuesday December 5th from 4:00-7:00pm! Please join us for all of the fun!
- Teach and administrator read-alouds
- Gift wrapping by teachers
- Chorus performance
- Art Show
Barnes and Noble will donate a percentage of the sales to our school! Please know that is you are unable to attend, you can still shop online with the Teasley Bookfair ID! See the Attachment for more details!
Happy Recorder Playing!!!
REMINDER: The last day to test any Recorder Karate Song is the next music day after the break. That would be the week of November 27th-December 6th. No exceptions will be made for students not testing on their music day. I’m very proud of the kids getting their music learned and earning their belts.
Science Fair Dates to Remember
- Proposal Forms Due: December 11, 2017(Pick these forms up at STEM or room 309)
- Grades 2-5: Project Boards are Due: Friday, January 19, 2018(to the Media Center)
- Judging of Science Fair Projects: Monday, January 22, 2018
- District Science Fair for Grades 3-5 winners : February 10, 2018
For more information click HERE
Please be sure to have your child’s fieldtrip form and payment turned in by Monday, December 4th. The fieldtrip is on Thursday, December 7th. Our class has two chaperones. These are all the chaperones that our class may take.